This program builds the capacity of young people to be ethical, proactive and proximate changemakers in their communities. We mentor and empower children and young people in schools, the streets, colleges, and neigborhoods to provide solutions to community safety issues relating to crime, truancy, delinquency, drugs, and substance abuse.
Why do we do it?
- Increased crime rates amongst children and young people.
- Increased number of broken and dysfunctional families
- Show empathy to children and street-connected families.
- Communities that have solutions that can help them but don’t know how they can approach them.
- Building the family unit to ensure strong communities and societies.
How We Do It
- Advocates for crime-free communities through various activities by building ownership
- Stronger family units
- Equipped communities with life skills by offering life skills training
- Reduced number of street-connected families through their reintegration and school sponsorship